Website privacy and security policy
- 1.1 This website is operated by Greenhous Group Ltd T/A EnjoyCarLife;
- 1.2 We are responsible for the processing of your personal data and we are the data controller for all such information;
- 2.1 As data controller, we take all necessary steps to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended, restated or re-enacted from time to time) and any relevant subordinate legislation when handling any personal information;
- 2.2 When you supply any personal information to us we will meet our legal obligations to you in the way that we deal with the information;
- 2.3 In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 we are required to collect information fairly and to let you know how we will use it and whether we will pass the information on to anyone else;
- 2.4 We will comply with the Principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- 2.5 We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal data against loss and authorised disclosure or access;
Use of personal Information
- 3.1 We will collect personal information from you when you complete a registration form and when you request a call-back;
- 33.2 We may also keep a record of those parts of the website you use most often to enable us monitor, support, improve and develop our service and to know which parts of the website are of most interest to you;
- 33.3 We will use the personal information supplied by you to administer your membership account and to deliver to you the services and information which you have requested;
- 33.4 Use of the website indicates your consent to the use of your personal information the purpose set out above;
- 33.5 If you provide us with your contact details, we may contact you by telephone, email or by post. If you indicate when we collect the information that you do not wish us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, we will not contact you for this purpose;
- 33.6 If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive marketing information, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of information
- 4.1 We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data;
- 4.2 We will supply your personal information to another person or organisation unless:
- 4.2.1 we need to share the information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- 4.2.2 we need to share the information with persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you (in which event such persons or organisations may only use this information in order to provide such product or service on our behalf and we will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that such person or organisation takes appropriate measures to protect your personal information); or
- 4.2.3 we are required to supply the information to comply with a regulatory or legal process
Right of access to your information
- You are entitled to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Should you wish to do so, please write to :
Data Compliance Officer
EnjoyCarLife Swynnerton Road Cold Meece Staffordshire ST15 0GR
- Please note that a small fee will be payable.
How we protect your data
- 6.1 The Internet is not a secure medium, however we take great care to ensure the security of this website and of your personal information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage;
- 6.2 We will retain your information for a reasonable period or for as long as required by law;
What are cookies used for?
- For marketing purposes for example, to display personalised banners
- To identify you as you travel around our site and to monitor your journey. This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey
- To provide site usage information, which will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
- You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that some cookies are essential in order to browse the Website and in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of the Website and may mean that you are unable to use the Website.
At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store your personal information.
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you access this website are set by EnjoyCarLife, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and other third parties.
- 8.2 As a result of improvements we make to our services, amendments to laws or regulation or developments in the technology or processes we use, we may change the information we hold about you and/or the way in which or the purposes for which we process such information. If we make any substantial change in the way in which we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on this website.