EnjoyCarLife Price Promise
These terms and conditions explain important information about the EnjoyCarLife price promise.
Meaning of definitions used
In these Conditions the following definitions apply:
Competitor means a business operating within 35 miles of the Company Dealership, which is not owned or connected to the Company and which competes directly with the dealership business of the Company;
Company means Greenhous Group Limited of Vincent House, Sitka Drive, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, SY2 6LG (Company number 11028589) trading as EnjoyCarLife;
Company Dealership means Swynnerton Road, Cold Meece, Staffordshire, ST15 0GR;
Conditions means these terms and conditions of the Company;
Customer/You/Your means the person named on the Order Form as the purchaser of the Vehicle;
Day means any day including a Saturday, Sunday, or bank or public holiday;
Deposit means the deposit as set out in the Order Form in a sum not less than £250;
Difference means the difference between the Price and the Equivalent Vehicle Price;
Equivalent Vehicle means a car or van available for purchase on general retail sale from a Competitor which has a minimum of 6 months MOT and has the same:
- model year;
- registration plate year;
- warranty; and
- other offer details
Equivalent Vehicle Price means the price of the Equivalent Vehicle inclusive of VAT.
Order Form means the order for the purchase of the Vehicle on the Company's standard order form;
Price means the price for the Vehicle as set out in the Order Form;
Vehicle means the vehicle set out in the Order Form.
- In these Conditions the following definitions apply:
- Subject to these Conditions, the Customer shall be entitled to receive either a refund of the Difference or a reduction of the Price by the amount of the Difference where the Equivalent Vehicle Price is lower than the Price.
- It is at the Company's sole option to decide whether the Customer is entitled to receive either a refund of the Difference or a reduction of the Price by the Difference.
- In order to qualify for the price promise, the Customer shall:
- notify the Company of the Equivalent Vehicle and the Equivalent Vehicle Price; and
- provide the Company with an invoice or a quotation for the Equivalent Vehicle on the Competitor's headed paper, within 4 Days of submitting the Order Form or paying the Deposit to the Company, whichever is the earliest.
- The Company reserves the right to contact the Competitor to confirm the accuracy of any detail relating to the Equivalent Vehicle and the Equivalent Vehicle Price.
- An advertised price for an Equivalent Vehicle may be subject to additional charges and costs raised by a Competitor. In such circumstances, the Company will only pay the Difference based on the true cost of the Equivalent Vehicle and not any discounted advertised rate.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to receive either a refund of the Difference or a reduction of the Price by the Difference
where the Equivalent Vehicle Price is lower than the Price as a result of:
- a sale or discount offered by the Competitor;
- administration, bankruptcy, insolvency or possible insolvency, liquidation, receivership, winding up or any similar event; or
- a reduced price offered by the Competitor.
- Subject to the Company's right to reduce the Price as set out in clauses 2.1 and 2.2 above, any refund of the Difference to the Customer arising as a result of the Company's price promise, shall be in pounds sterling (£) and shall either be by electronic transfer to a bank account as designated by the Customer or by cheque.
- Any refund of the Difference shall be paid within 30 Days of receipt of an invoice or quotation complying with clause 2.3.2 above or within 30 Days of the Company obtaining relevant information in accordance with clause 2.4, whichever is the later.
- Save for the refund or reduction of the Difference (as applicable in accordance with these Conditions), the Company shall not be liable for any claims, damages, demands, liabilities, expenses or costs (including, without limitation, legal costs) incurred by the Customer or made against the Company, arising directly or indirectly from the price promise. You acknowledge that the price promise is intended only to ensure you receive the Difference as more particularly set out in these Conditions and that sum shall be the total amount of the Company's liability under or in connection with these Conditions.
- In the event of a conflict between these Conditions and the terms and conditions contained in the Order Form, the terms and conditions contained in the Order Form shall prevail.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, amend, withdraw, suspend or end the price promise at any time and without notice.
- The Company reserves the right to vary these Conditions at any time.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall affect or limit the statutory rights of the Customer.
- These Conditions and all related matters in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts subject to your rights as a consumer to bring a claim in your local jurisdiction.